Tuesday, May 10, 2016

St. Expedite's Patronage and Attributes






This is a handy reference guide for devotees of St. Expedite.


Feast day: April 19

Patronage: Emergencies, procrastinators, merchants, navigators, computer programmers, hackers, revolutionaries, examinees, anyone needing a quick solution to a problem, e-commerce, internet users, New Orleans, Republic of Molossia

Birth: Unknown

Death: 303

Canonization: Martyrdom by Diocletian in Armenia

Day of the week: Wednesday,Thursday, Friday

Candle color: Red, Yellow, Green (all colors)

Offerings: Sarah Lee pound cake, red flowers, water, candles, red rock salt, Cajun and Creole spices

Payment for Services Rendered: Pound cake, candles, flowers, charitable work, giving money to the poor, public acknowledgement

Petition: When haste in any matter is needed; for fast solutions to problems; when your computer is not cooperating; for better business; when taking a test or exam; for finances; to end procrastination; for love; for money; healing; court cases; cursing an enemy; death, dying, and sorcery (these latter petitions are not part of traditional Catholic devotion to St. Expedite)

Corresponding Voudou/Vodou Lwa: Baron Samedi, Baron LaCroix, Guede Limbo


Glorious St. Expedite,
I beg you to intercede before the Holy Trinity and grant me the grace of (state your petition). Answer me, and I will spread the glory of your name. Amen.

_____________________________________________________________________

Find candles, spirit bottles, jar spells, oils and more for St. Expedite at Creole Moon.

22 comments:

  1. Glory to you Saint Expedite. You have heard me and helped me quickly yet again. I am truly grateful. Even though I had to decline the invitation due to time constraints, please allow me a second chance tonight. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Feast Day, Saint Expedite!Today, I honor and ​glorify ​your name​ for you are the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste​.​ I am truly blessed ​to have received your assistance in the past and give thanks for the help you will provide me in the future. ​​Today is your day, and I praise your name- your delivery is true and ​your promise complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Saint Expedite. I praise your generosity and your swift action. I called on you and you kindly heeded my prayers. You cared not that I wavered, but you still assisted me. My petition has not fully been answered, but I recognize the progress made and I give you thanks. Please continue to provide assistance- I am truly blessed and hopeful for your delivery is true and your promise is complete. I praise the name of the glorious martyr who answers prayers with haste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving thanks and praises to saint expedite! He came through with my petition! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saint Expedite! You're a wonderful Saint. You always come through for me. I'm so sorry for putting off the work need in order to get my life together. I am getting with the program NOW! I heard your message load and clear. Thank you so much for not coming down to hard on me. I am getting things done now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I order oil,candle,and a picture of st.expedite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank St. Expedite for your help in my financial matter.V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agradeço ao glorioso Santo Expedito pela graça alcançada. Sempre reverenciarei seu nome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you St. Expedite for hearing my petition and interceding with my Heavenly Father. My bill was paid in full due to your swift assistance on my behalf. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you San Expedito for coming through for me as you often do. May God and the Celestial court continue to bless you always so that you can continue your mission always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you St. Expedite for the swift and proper repair of my roommate's car

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you St Expedite for all your guidance and protectoon I received from you. There's not enough space here to write about all the help I got from you. Thank yo

    ReplyDelete
  13. St. Expedite, I will be offering your course in January once again in your honor. You know what I need and this is my offering. I will continue to spread your good name and deeds and teach people how to best petition you and honor you. Glory be to St. Espidee! https://www.creolemoon.com/store/p751/working-with-st-expedite.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, Saint Expedite, for granting my petition for Shane. May the glory of your ways be known to everyone, especially those in dire need of help who may call upon you for your speedy assistance

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you St. Expedite for hearing my prayers and for the wisdom you grant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you San Expedito once again for bring my petition in my favor fast as always. I ask God to Bless you always and that the highest beings of light always guide and protect you so your mission may continue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saint Expedite firstly forgive me for not posting my thank you when I should have, please forgive me.
    Second I thank you for you have done for me you have help me out with my company financial you are a legend you have come to my aid many times over, again
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart. God Bless

    John, Sydney Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, St. Expedite, for the swift resolution of a troublesome legal matter. I appreciate it! D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. THANK YOU so much saint expedite for helping every time
    You are truly amazing. Sorry I took time to do this.
    I hope to be able to convey to all how great you are by making sure they hear about you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Saint expedite thank you, truly you are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your public declarations of gratitude for St. Expedite, but leave your spam in the can.